Your PTA is Hard at Work…
Every year Windermere Elementary PTA provides many different resources, programs, and special events to benefit the students and staff at Windermere Elementary School. Our calendar is filled with activities for all grade levels. Please take a moment to review the information we’ve provided for you on this web site.
Remember, we are always in need of parents with enthusiasm and willingness to give. Please consider volunteering your time and talents to the PTA!
You can find the most recent information on what we’re working on in our news posts.
Coming in 2018-19
- Our new filtered water bottle filling stations will be available throughout the entire school at the start of this school year.
- Students will experience our log-awaited PE pavilion fans for the first time!
- Further emphasis on our support for science and the arts.
- We are investigating several potential landscaping improvements to enhance the school’s appearance and create a more welcoming environment for the students.
- We’re determining how we can help enhance and improve the Media Center.
- The school’s playground shade structures require maintenance.
- This is the third year for our Learning Garden. This year we will be working hard to enhance and expand the garden and further utilize it to enrich our classroom activities. We will be adding signage, fruit trees, and tools to help with maintaining the garden!
- Our Mustang Daughters Dance and Mustang Sons bowling night continue to be wildly successful and we plan to continue in the same vein this year.
- Accelerated Reader is always hugely popular. We continue to dedicate volunteer time to this important reading program.
- So many of our most popular programs require a substantial amount of volunteer work every year in order to come together — from the organizational, design, and decorating work involved with the Mustang Daughters Dance to the important classroom participation of our Arty Facts volunteers. These activities and events may now seem like a normal part of the WES experience but they only happen because of the constant effort of PTA volunteers.