The Windermere Elementary PTA executive board is made up of its executive committee, the WES Principal, and the chairs of its standing committees. Liaisons are not official executive board members but help coordinate with partner organizations.
The executive committee consists of all of the elected officers of the Windermere Elementary PTA as specified by its bylaws.
- President: Colleen Williams ([email protected])
- 1st Vice President, Communications: Leigh Andrus ([email protected])
- 2nd Vice President, Ways & Means: Michaal Rossi (michaalro[email protected])
- 3rd Vice President, Student & Parent Services: Maile Aiwohi ([email protected])
- Recording Secretary: Elisha Fuller ([email protected])
- Corresponding Secretary: Christine Yonge ([email protected])
- Treasurer: Kevin Maxson ([email protected])
Windermere Elementary School Principal
- Diana Greer ([email protected])
- Mustang Education Fund: Dena O’Malley
- School Advisory Council: OPEN
Standing Committee Chairs
Standing committees are created by the executive board as necessary to carry on the work of the PTA. Unlike chairs of special committees, chairs of standing committees sit on the executive board.
Most of our PTA programs are run by committee chairs working under one of our three Vice Presidents. Each committee, special or standing, is overseen by one of these Vice Presidents. Is there a position you’d like to help out with? Join the PTA or look at our list of open PTA positions.